Orders will be double-checked before dispatch to ensure the product reaches the customer at it’s best quality.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For Deliveries within Sri Lanka:
- For orders delivery charge is Rs.300
- Goods will be delivered within 2-4 working days in Sri Lanka.
- Once the orders have been placed No Returns or No Refunds will be allowed.
- Kindly note that all the refunds should be directed to the payment-initiated media.
By accessing our www.hairlanka.com website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use appearing below, such use being non-commercial in nature and conditional on your acceptance.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.hairlanka.com.
We understand that you care about your privacy and the protection of your personal data and therefore we want you to trust that Green Herbal Products (PVT)Ltd places great emphasis on this important subject and handles your personal data carefully and responsibly. This Privacy Notice will help you understand what personal data we collect, why we collect it and what we do with it.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Green Herbal collects, stores and utilizes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing of payments – when you make a payment for herbal products provided by Green Herbal.
- Status updates – to provide you with the status of your appointments etc.
- Inquiries/complaints – to handle and reply to your inquiries, requests, and complaints
- Products/Services – to develop and improve our products, services, communication methods, and the functionality of our website
- Communication – to communicate information to you via traditional mail, email, or SMS
- Verification – to verify the identity of individuals contacting us by telephone or email
- Customer needs – To better understand and assess the changing needs, interests of customers so that we can improve our website, our current products, and services, and/or develop new products and services
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Protecting your Personal Data
At Green Herbal, we believe the security of your personal data is of utmost importance. By using the latest technologies and tools at our disposal, we make all possible efforts to protect your personal data from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure. Only a carefully-selected group of Green Herbal employees will have access to your personal data at any given time.